Valid from 2020-02-14
We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
• We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
• We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
1. When do we collect your data?
We collect your data when you:
- Purchase our products
- Communicate with our customer services, such as asking questions, processing of returns, guarantees or complaints.
- Send us pictures or other information.
- When you engage with us on social media.
2. What data do we collect?
- Your contact information – name, postal address, mobile or telephone number, email address.
- Purchase details.
- Your order history.
- Customer service information – all kinds of communication and correspondence between you and our customer service department.
- If you are browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
3. Why do we process your personal data
Once you have provided your personal information to us at Birgersson Blades, we will use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set forth below:
- In order to fulfill our agreements with you as a customer, such as handling and delivering your order. The purchase agreement is the legal basis for the processing of your data.
- To be able to handle customer service issues and fulfill our obligations under applicable consumer law we will process your information on the legal basis of our purchase agreement with you.
- In order to meet the requirements of tax and accounting legislation – to declare and count our sales. This is to fulfill our legal obligations under the law.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may process additional identification information from you to avoid financial fraud or identity theft.
4. Who do we share your data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party, and does not provide your information to their parties unless required by law to do so or except for the operational necessities listed below:
- We provide your name, address, email and possibly a phone number to the shipping company that delivers your product.
- We transfer the necessary personal data to accountancy service provider as well as tax and other public authorities when specific legislation requires this.
- Sometimes we need to confirm your personal data with payment service providers, in order to prevent financial fraud or identity theft.
Our store is hosted on one.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through their data storage, databases and the general one.com-application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, a third-party may use your credit card information for this purpose.
7. Third-party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you choose to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
8. What are your data protection rights?
At Birgersson Blades, we want to be transparent about how we process your information. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
You have the right to:
- You have the right to request access to your data via an extract from the register. The request must be written and signed by you.
- If the data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have the data rectified, with the restrictions that follow from the legislation.
- You may request the erasure of your data to the extent that is in accordance with applicable law and in accordance with entered into agreements with you.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- You also have the right to object to our processing (eg, if any of the information collected is incorrect).
- Data portability You have the right to ask us to transfer certain of the personal data we have about you to another company or organization if it is secure and technically possible. Please note that we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
We ensure that your data be handled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party. This is noted by a small ’’lock’’ icon for any website which uses SSL and is situated at the beginning of your address bar.
But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
12. Link to other websites
Our website may provide links to other sites. These companies may have their own privacy policies which we suggest you read.
14. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, contact us at any time at email@example.com
Or by regular mail:
774 68 Horndal